freespirit offers a range of migration services & visa assistance. Migration services include Business Sponsorship, Permanent Residency (PR) and Employee Nominated Sponsor (ENS) Visas. All services are completed by our registered Migration Agents


Free Visa Assessment

Visa Types

Temporary visas

We have substantial experience in a range of temporary visa types whatever the reason for your visit to Australia. Click on the title of each heading for further details on each visa type.

Subclass 457 business visa

This visa is for overseas employees who have secured employment with an Australian business or an overseas entity wanting to establish an Australian business. The visa applicant must be sponsored by a business and meet skill, qualifications, employment experience, health and English language requirements. Applicants can also include dependent family members in their visa application. This visa is valid from three months up to four years. This visa potentially provides a pathway to permanent residency.

Dependent subclass 457 business visa

This visa is for eligible family members, including children, de facto partners, same-sex partners, spouses, and other dependent family members to live and work in Australia with a sponsored employee.

Subclass 444 Special Category visa

The subclass 444 Special Category visa is issued automatically to most New Zealand citizen passport holders on arrival in Australia, and who don't hold Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency. This visa allows New Zealand citizens travelling on a New Zealand passport to live and work in Australia indefinitely. This is a temporary visa, which expires as soon as the New Zealand citizen passport holder departs Australia.

Subclass 461 New Zealand citizen family relationship visa

This visa is for non-New Zealand citizens who are family members of New Zealand citizens that hold a Special Category visa. The subclass 461 visa allows the holder to accompany their New Zealand citizen family member Special Category visa holder, to live and work in Australia for up to five years.

Short-stay business visa

This visa is for people who wish to visit Australia for short-term business purposes, such as business meetings, conferences, attend training, or for an exploratory business visit.

Occupational trainee visa

This visa is for foreign nationals to complete structured, supervised, workplace-based training or academic research through Australian businesses or organisations.

Visitor / tourist visa

This visa is for people who wish to visit Australia usually for short-term non-work purposes, such as a holiday or to visit family and friends.

Work & holiday visa

This visa is for tertiary educated young people aged 18 to 30 years from Chile, Thailand, Turkey and the USA. This visa permits the holder to undertake a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia.

Student Visas

These visas are for international students enrolled in a course offered by a provider registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

For further information please contact us

How it works

freespirit’s qualified, registered Migration Agents provide professional support for your application from start to finish.

freespirit charge Professional Fees for this service – please contact us at ms@freespirit.com.au for the current Migration Services Fee Schedule.

Our valuable experience gives you peace of mind


freespirit’s with in excess of 15 years professional experience ensures the best possible outcome for the determination of your visa application. freespirit simplify the process and deal with the Department of Immigration on your behalf, providing a seamless service.

For more information on our services please email ms@freespirit.com.au


1. Do I need a visa to enter Australia?
Anyone who does not hold an Australian or New Zealand passport is required to hold a visa to enter Australia.

2. What are the likely costs involved?
Because each visa type and individual circumstance is different our professional fees will be vary. Once we have an idea of the services or visa type you require, we will provide you with an indication of the associated costs.

3. How long will my visa application take?
Visa processing times depend on a number of variables including visa type, passport country, whether all the required information has been submitted at the time of application, whether you are in or outside Australia at the time of lodgment, and Australian government variables including workloads and holiday periods. An indication of the approximate processing timeframe will be provided to you at the time of application.

4. Do you guarantee my visa application will be successful?
We will not lodge a visa application unless we are confident the application will be likely to succeed, and we make every effort to ensure a positive outcome. However ultimately the decision rests with the case officer allocated by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

5. Why use a Registered Migration Agent?
Although using a Registered Migration Agent is not compulsory, sometimes the right advice goes a long way. If you don't feel confident lodging an application yourself or if your case is complex, you may want to use a Migration Agent. If you lodge an application yourself and are unaware of Immigration requirements, there is a chance your application may be significantly delayed or even refused.

In Australia, Migration Agents must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in order to provide immigration assistance. This ensures we are accountable for our professional conduct. We must also adhere to a strict code of conduct and undertake continuing professional development each year, to ensure we remain knowledgeable, current and at the top of our game. Under no circumstances should you use an unregistered Migration Agent.

6. Is my information secure?
We take your privacy seriously. Please review our Privacy Policy on this website for detailed information.

To know more about the service