Student Visas

Who is this visa for?

These visas are for international students enrolled in a course offered by a provider registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

What does this visa allow me to do?

These visas allow you to study a course relevant to your visa type. You are also permitted to work up to 20 hours per week when your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks. In most instances family may be included in your application; however there are some restrictions depending on the visa type and course being studied.

Basic requirements

Visa requirements vary depending on the visa subclass you are applying for. The primary areas of assessment are ‘Acceptance in full-time study’ and ‘Financial requirements.’

Acceptance in full-time study

You must be accepted for full-time study in a registered course or part of a registered course to be eligible for this visa.

Financial requirements

You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia. You must also have enough money to support your partner and dependent children, even if they do not travel with you to Australia.

Please contact us for further information.

To know more about the service